Dancers Responding to AIDS
A Program of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
Saturday, October 12
2 pm and 5 pm
Historic Catskill Point
Hudson Valley Dance Festival will bring an all-embracing range of dance styles to the breathtaking banks of the Hudson River.
Tickets start at $40 and are on sale now. Sponsorship opportunities also are available.
Set amid the stunning riverside foliage, the festival will again transform the 125-year-old wooden warehouse at Historic Catskill Point.
- 1 pm – Will call opens at Historic Catskill Point, 1 Main Street in downtown Catskill
- 1:30 pm – House opens
- 2 pm – Performance begins
- 3 pm – Will call opens
- 3:30 pm – Cocktail reception at Historic Catskill Point (included with $125 tickets and above)
- 4:30 pm – House opens
- 5 pm – Performance begins
- 6:30 pm – VIP reception at W&G Space, 57 Hill Street (included with VIP tickets and above)
Over the event’s six years, Hudson Valley Dance Festival has raised $764,724. The money helps Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS provide grants to AIDS and family service organizations nationwide, including 12 based in the Hudson Valley: Albany Damien Center and Alliance for Positive Health in Albany, Animalkind, Columbia-Greene Community Foundation and Hudson Valley SPCA in Hudson, Matthew 25 Food Pantry and Community Hospice in Catskill, Hudson Valley Community Services in Hawthorne, Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center in Kingston, Roe Jan Food Pantry in Hillsdale, TOUCH (Together Our Unity Can Heal) in Congers and Troy Area United Ministries in Troy.
Click below for more info:
✛ Daytrip Package